Friday, January 13, 2012

mini gift bags

I made these mini gift bags, not for any particular reason. I don't have any gifts to wrap, but these were fun to make!

Dig through your paper scraps and find a couple pieces. I cut mine to 8"x5" but you can use whatever size you want. 

I used the tutorial on Hello Sandwich, so go there to find out exactly how to make them.

For the handles I just used some thick twine (about 5") and taped it to the inside of the bag. You could also use paper strips or some sort of cord.

This one is my favorite.

Have fun making your mini gift bags!

2 comments :

  1. nawww yours are so cute! I love them and your blog is very lovely too :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! Your blog always gives me so much inspiration, so I really appreciate the complement. :)

    ReplyDelete