Monday, November 4, 2013

recent mail

mail
The most recent mail I've received, besides care packages from my mom (thanks Mom!), are beautiful letters from my pen pals! It's so exciting finding one of these in my mail box!

gwen's letter
Gwen's envelope was stitched wax paper, embellished with kraft and washi tape! And of course her gorgeous handwriting adorned the back.

gwen's letter
A lovely letter and floral washi tape, I'm in love!

envelope
Elisa's (Petit Bretzel) letter was in a pretty, lavendar floral envelope and her handwriting is so darling as well!

letter contents
Look at all the fun things she sent me!

kitties
How adorable are these little kitties?! I LOVE them so much!

little package
There was also this cute little package, with a tiny tag and pretty tape!

necklace
Inside was this beautiful handmade floral necklace! Of course I put it on as soon as I opened it up, it is one of my new favorite pieces of jewelry!

Thank you Gwen and Elisa so much! Your letters were absolutely wonderful, and keep an eye out for a letter in the mail from me soon! :)

6 comments :

  1. Everything here is so wonderful but I'm swooning over those adorable kitties! I would love to be pen pals if you'd be interested. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to be pen pals! ♥ Feel free to email me, and we can exchange addresses :)
      stellaireblog@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Oh, Jordan ! Your photos are so pretty! ♥ I love them.
    Now, I am so excited to waiting your letter :)
    Have a wonderful day ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I can't wait until you get it, I really hope you'll like it! ♥♥

      Delete
  3. These are just darling~ The embroidery floss kitties are so cute!

    http://cafecraftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete