Tuesday, January 7, 2014

book of lists

book and jar
Along with our memory jars, Jade and I also made little paper bag books of lists. I posted a tutorial for these a long time ago, if you'd like to learn how to make them.

paper bag books
These books are so much fun to make and decorate! Mine is on the left and Jade's is on the right.

lists
If you want to make one of these too, here are a few list ideas:
-Favorite moments
-Beautiful things
-Roadtrip playlist
-Adventures
-Best ways to spend a Sunday
-Daydreams

favorites lists

most beautiful things

music

paper book spines

wild heart
The thing I love about these books is that there are so many possibilities of things to fill them with. And they look lovely displayed on a shelf, waiting to be picked up and flipped through every now and then for inspiration!

13 comments :

  1. this is absolutely beautiful! i love the idea of memory jar and i keep one myself [although i decorated it just a bit, just with black moustache mashi tape and black dots] - i love the way you decorate it! lovely post <3

    cute weirdoland - pigeongray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your memory jar sounds adorable! ♥

      Delete
  2. I adore your books ! They are so pretty and very inspirational ! ♥
    Have a nice day, Jordan !

    ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable and intricate! I love them. <3 I received your letter last week and am smitten with it; I'll get to work on a reply ASAP. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ♥ Yay! I'm glad you got my letter! Looking forward to your reply :)

      Delete
  4. Gosh, I love that! The details are just so adorable... ♥ so inspiring!
    aaand I love "You already know", have had it on my playlist since 1 1/2 years- love the Bombay Bicycle Club :)
    all my love x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Susanne! ♥ I've loved Bombay Bicycle Club for a long time, but for some reason I had never come across that song until now (but I am absolutely in love with it!).♥♥

      Delete
  5. Such beautiful projects! Love them... the colours, the texture, the pretty gold and white.. so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your books, it's so pretty... ^^

    ReplyDelete